Why buy your jewels from Langerman Jewels?
A diamond is indisputably the most important component in any diamond adornment – therefore, it should be the primary focus when you are buying jewels. When you choose Langerman, you will benefit from our half a century of expertise and extensive knowledge of natural fancy color diamonds and finely crafted jewels. We are passionate about continuing our longstanding legacy of providing clients all over the world with extraordinary diamonds and superbly crafted jewels that last a lifetime.
An important advantage of purchasing diamond jewel from us is that you are buying them directly from the source and you will discover a rich treasure trove of options from which to make your selection. Our luxurious collections feature 100% natural color diamonds – the words lab-grown, factory made, synthetic, treated or clarity enhanced don’t exist in the Langerman vocabulary! Our diamond jewels are the perfect choice for discerning clients seeking unforgettable and timeless pieces that can be personalized – clients like you.
Distinctive ready-made collections
When you browse our collections, you will discover gorgeous contemporary designs that pay homage to the inherent beauty of natural color diamonds. Each piece is designed to bring out the unique character of these precious gems, allowing them to shine and take center stage. Our elegant jewels are creative and modern interpretations of classics – from eternity rings and tennis bracelets – to diamond stud earrings and more. Whether your heart is set on vibrant yellow, delicate pink, or another color, Langerman offers the highest quality natural color diamonds in a variety of hues, tones, saturations – and price points. When you choose a special piece from our existing collections, our team will personally select your diamonds and precisely handcraft your jewel, down to the last detail.
Langerman collection jewels are created in 18kt gold (stamped 750) which is 75% pure gold mixed with other alloys such as copper, silver, or zinc. Purer in composition and color, 18kt gold offers a richer look and weightiness than 14kt gold, making it a perfect choice to showcase stunning diamonds. These styles blend the best of both worlds – the design has already been created, but you can personalize them by selecting the color of the gold and diamonds! Only then will your jewelry piece be hand-made by our craftsman. Keep in mind that the final price of each piece may vary depending on your choice of color and diamond size. Once you have decided on a piece from one of our collections, the buying process involves the following steps:
1. Select the metal color – jewels can be created in yellow, white, or rose gold
- 18kt white gold has the same purity as its yellow counterpart. Added silvery-white metals such as palladium and silver provide the characteristic white hue.
- White gold is often coated in rhodium, a metal in the platinum family that provides extra durability and a lustrous white sheen.
- 18kt rose gold is just as pure as the yellow and white varieties. The lovely, soft pink hue is achieved by adding copper and silver to pure yellow gold.
2. Select the color of your diamond(s)
- At Langerman, you will find an astonishing collection of natural fancy color diamonds to fit most tastes and budgets. To learn more about the rich array of natural color diamonds click here.
3. Select your size (if applicable)
- If you are uncertain what size you wear, we can guide you on this matter. If you are in between two ring sizes, we offer solutions to address this.
- Here are two simple solutions to determine your ring size: Use our Size Guide to find your ring size by measuring your finger* with a string or using a ring you already have and comparing to our size chart. Visit a local jeweler and have them verify your ring finger or wrist size. * Please note that you should measure your finger at different times of the day (fingers are smaller in the early morning and when cold).
4. Add piece(s) to the shopping cart and enjoy a simplified and clear checkout process
- Payments are made using our secure checkout, made via the encrypted platform Stripe, in US dollars or Euros. The credit card data entered into your payment form is never sent to our server. Instead, the data is sent directly to Stripe.
- Prices are calculated based on your country of delivery and include shipping, packing, and insurance.
- No other costs will be added to your invoice. For more details regarding local taxes and regulations, please read our terms and conditions.
- Payments are made via the encrypted platform Stripe. The credit card data entered into your payment form is never sent to our server. Instead, the data is sent directly to Stripe.
Taxes or VAT
- Clients within the EU: The 21% VAT rate of Belgium will be added.
- Clients outside the EU: Prices remain exclusive VAT, however, most countries impose a border tax and/or local taxes upon delivery, which you must pay to the delivery courier.
Stripe and Credit Cards
Paying with Stripe is a simple and highly secure process that only requires a debit or credit card. If you click “remember me” when paying, you can use your mobile phone number to pay for subsequent transactions.
PayPal and Credit Cards
You can pay either by logging into your PayPal account or directly with your credit card without having a PayPal account.
The Site also accepts payment in Bitcoins. The amount to pay in Bitcoins will be calculated using the conversion rate to USD ($) at the time of the purchase.
This payment method is offered for all orders via our website, with no minimum or maximum amount. Here are our bank details:
ABN Amro Bank
Account holder: Langerman Jewels BVBA
Address: 62 Pelikaanstraat, B-2018, Antwerp, Belgium
- For payments in $: Account number (IBAN): BE16 6740 0001 6374 BIC/Swift code: ABNABE2A
- For payments in EUR: Account number (IBAN): BE98 6744 0003 6593 BIC/Swift code: ABNABE2A Address of the bank: 70–76 Pelikaanstraat, B-2018, Antwerp, Belgium
5. We will be in touch by email once your purchase has been completed. . Please allow 2–4 weeks for your piece to be created and shipped. Our goldsmiths always strive to create each extraordinary jewel from scratch, in the shortest period possible, and with utmost attention to detail. We will send a second email with tracking information after your jewel is shipped.
6. As an international company with clients all over the world, we have experience working with clients overseas and delivering our products worldwide. We use shipping companies that specialize in transporting valuable goods, such as Brinks, Malca-Amit, and FedEx. We send the goods as soon as full payment has been received.
7. Delivery: You will receive your piece in a beautiful jewelry box, packed inside a plain shipping box, along with a Langerman Expert Report and a copy of your invoice.
8. After sales service: Since all our jewels are personalized and handmade for each client, we cannot offer returns per se. Of course, your satisfaction is of utmost important to us and we want you to be 100% satisfied with jewels ordered from us. As such, if you are not satisfied with any aspect of your item upon receiving it, please reach out and our team will work with you to resolve the issue to the best of our abilities.
Own a masterpiece created for few, admired universally, and made specifically for you by talented Langerman artisans in Antwerp. Browse our website today and make your colorful diamond dreams a reality!
If you need any assistance or prefer to order a custom-made jewel, please contact us.